Monday, November 17, 2008

Freeware V Shareware - Taco

I know there's not many mac users in the class but if anyone knows any good alternatives to Taco HTML editor please let me know! I tried a few others like smultron but they're not as nice to work with! My trial period is just out for Taco so need new one! When i went searching I noticed that Taco used to be freeware and now is shareware, someone on a board commented that it was like a drug dealer getting you hooked, then you have to pay loads of money! How very true! And how very scary that these free products we use day in day out can so easily become fee paying products. the only profile i've paid for online is my flickr page. Everyday though I use my gmail which I use to hold massive amounts of photos and songs etc. without really thinking that they could charge me for this..hhmmmm..... i shall be backing up more often!

1 comment:

Hui said...

this is why I choose PC, you always can get free software, or download from internet.maybe get a PC?